PARKETOLIT adhesives have been developed according to standards EN 14293:2006 and ISO 17178:2013 for gluing all types of parquet on any kind of subfloor. They are easy to use and provide efficient gluing even in the heaviest conditions.
A dispersion adhesive
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Solid parquet elements with grooves and/or tongue up to 400 mm in length
- Mosaic parquet
- Laying on concrete and other porous surfaces
- Allows gluing on rough and heated floor
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Odour & solvents free
- According to EN 14293:2006 and ISO 17178:2013 for hard adhesives
- Low water content
- Ready- to- use
- Easy-to-use & clean
- Keeps the form of applying
|383 8958 510732
383 8958 510763
|0,7 -1,0 kg/m2||notched trowel B3, B11|
HAVE A QUESTION?
We are here for you.
Contact our specialists for the quickest and best help.