PARKETOLIT adhesives have been developed according to standards EN 14293:2006 and ISO 17178:2013 for gluing all types of parquet on any kind of subfloor. They are easy to use and provide efficient gluing even in the heaviest conditions.
A two-component polyurethane adhesive
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- For all types of parquet
- On any kind of subfloor
- Suitable for heated floors
- With using primers Parketolit PR50 and Parketolit PR51 also for laying on the wet cement subfloors with increased moisture up to 4CM%
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Odour, water and solvents free
- According to EN 14293:2006 and ISO 17178:2013 for hard adhesives
- Easy to spread
- Long pot life & open time
- Keeps the form of applying
- Fast curing without spread limits
- Full trafic after 24 hours
- All – in -one set packing
|12,85 + 1,15 kg
6,43 + 0,57 kg
|383 8958 531737
383 8958 531744
|1,0 – 1,5 kg/m2||notched trowel B3, B11|
HAVE A QUESTION?
We are here for you.
Contact our specialists for the quickest and best help.