PARKETOLIT adhesives have been developed according to standards EN 14293:2006 and ISO 17178:2013 for gluing all types of parquet on any kind of subfloor. They are easy to use and provide efficient gluing even in the heaviest conditions.
One component MS (modifed silane) adhesive
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- For all types of parquet
- Also for solid boards up to 110 mm wide
- Very suitable for laying prefinished parquet
- On any kind of subfloor
- Suitable also for heated floors
- With using primers Parketolit PR50 and Parketolit PR51 also for screeds with increased moisture content up to 4CM%
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Odour, water & solvent free
- According to EN 14293:2006 for soft and ISO 17178:2013 for elastic adhesives
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS - very low emission
- Easy-to-use & clean
- Long open time
- Allows natural adaptation of wooden floors to ambient conditions
- Improves sound isolation
- Packed into aluminium foil bags
|2x7kg Al sack||383 8958 532857||0,7 – 1,2 kg/m2||notched trowel B3, B11|
HAVE A QUESTION?
We are here for you.
Contact our specialists for the quickest and best help.