PARKETOLIT adhesives have been developed according to standards EN 14293:2006 and ISO 17178:2013 for gluing all types of parquet on any kind of subfloor. They are easy to use and provide efficient gluing even in the heaviest conditions.
One component STP (silan terminated polyurethane) adhesive
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- For all types of parquet
- Also for solid boards up to 210 mm wide
- Very suitable for laying prefinished parquet
- Recommended for sports grounds
- On any kind of subfloor
- Suitable also for heated floors
- Without using primer also for screeds with increased moisture content up to 4CM%
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Odour, water & solvent free
- According to EN 14293:2006 for soft, ISO 17178:2013 for hard- elastic adhesives
- Easy to use & clean
- Long open time
- Allows natural adaptation of wooden floors to ambient conditions
- Improves sound isolation
- Packed into aluminium foil bags
|2x7kg Al sack
|383 8958 521141||Dry screed: 0,6 – 1,1 kg/m2
Moisture screed: till 2,5 kg/m2
|notched trowel B3, B11|
HAVE A QUESTION?
We are here for you.
Contact our specialists for the quickest and best help.