PARKETOLIT adhesives have been developed according to standards EN 14293:2006 and ISO 17178:2013 for gluing all types of parquet on any kind of subfloor. They are easy to use and provide efficient gluing even in the heaviest conditions.
A two-component epoxy- polyurethane adhesive
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- For all types of parquet
- Also for dimensionally unstable kinds of wood (beech, ash …)
- Very suitable for laying prefinished parquet
- On any kind of subfloor
- Suitable for heated floors
- With using primers Parketolit PR50 also for laying on the wet cement subfloors with increased moisture up to 4CM%
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- According to EN 14293:2006 and ISO 17178:2013 for hard adhesives
- Easy to spread & clean
- Long pot life & open time
- Keeps the form of applying
- Slower hardening allows dimensional balancing of wood
- All – in -one set packing
|383 8958 532031
383 8958 533137
|1,0 – 1,5 kg/m2||notched trowel B3, B11|
HAVE A QUESTION?
We are here for you.
Contact our specialists for the quickest and best help.